Central KY Real Estate News
Welcome to Central Kentucky's Website for Access to Real Estate
Central Kentucky is sometimes considered the Central and Southern part of the Bluegrass region, the Far Upper Western Eastern Mountain Coal Fields, and the Far Upper Eastern Pennyroyal regions. Its major cities include Lexington and Frankfort. Lexington citizens, especially radio and TV stations such as WKYT, use the term Central Kentucky the most. The region is notable for its horse farms and more progressive politics as compared to the rest of the state.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent since 1993.
- Million Dollar Club
- Licensed CPA since 1978.
- Past President of Blue Grass Trust for Historic Preservation.
- Past City Councilman of Midway City Council.
- Past Member of Versailles, Midway, Woodford County Planning & Zoning Commission.
- Past Chairman of the Versailles, Midway, Woodford County Technical Review Committee.
- Thoroughbred Horse Farm Experience with Ashford Stud and Payson Stud Inc.
- Member of the Equine Financial Group.